Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Reactions to Digital Story Tellin'


I know I said it, "Yuck!". But, truly, after seeing all your projects I understand how effective a method Digital Story Telling is. It's clear, human, and personal. I really enjoyed hearing, seeing, and reacting to your tales! The process may be a bit...ch-allenging, but the overall product is fantastic.

As for mine, I liked it. I think it conveyed the emotion I was going for. It was a bit sloppy in places, and I wish I would have photographed the whole thing the way I wanted, but it got the job done. I liked the images and the soundtrack but I wish i spoke more clearly...or had Morgan Freeman. But such is life... it was a great experience and I think will be a means of communication worked into my application for grad school...eventually.

Enjoy the sun everyone!

-Nev

No comments:

Post a Comment